- From the Capital Beltway:
- Take Kenilworth Ave (exit 23 - MD Route 201) north.
- Turn right on Crescent Road.
- Follow Crescent Road into Old Greenbelt until you reach the Roosevelt Center (2nd stop sign).
- Turn right on Centerway into the Roosevelt Center.
- From Greenbelt Road (MD 193):
- Turn left on Southway into Historic Greenbelt
- after one light and 2 stop signs Southway becomes Centerway and hence Roosevelt Center.
Parking is usually not a problem at the Center.
We are across from Greenbelt Theater. Come check us out.
Our Festival is Metro Accessible!
GETTING TO GREENMAN VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
a) The Greenbelt Greenman Festival is available by Metro. Get off at Greenbelt Station on the Green Line. http://www.wmata.com/
b) On foot, it is a 2 1/2 mile walk to Roosevelt Center
c) On Saturday the G12 and G16 buses run from Greenbelt and New Carrollton Stations to Roosevelt Center. Both take about 15 minutes from Greenbelt Station, depending on traffic. The detailed schedules are available at the WMATA Web site. The G12 and G16 run between approximately 7 am and 10 pm on Saturday. http://www.wmata.com/
d) There is no bus service at all on Sunday. Greenbelt Residents can call the Greenbelt Connection. It operates 9-5 on Saturday and 9-4 on Sunday. Check the
City Web site for details. http://www.greenbeltmd.gov/public_works/connection.htm They require at least 24 hours notice to schedule a ride. (The cost is $2, and $1 for Seniors and Residents with a Disability)